maandag 12 november 2012

I went shopping ♪

Today, I went shopping with my mother and a neighbor in Essen, Germany.

Essen is a really beautiful city. They were making preparations for a big Christmas market, so there where little stalls with food everywhere. There was also a big Ferris wheel and I saw some Christmas trees.
But we didn't go there for the upcoming Christmas market, we went to Essen because of the Primark!

The Primark is a wonderful shop *w*
There are so many clothes and cute things and everything is really cheap. Ofcourse we returned home with way to many clothes. We also drank a cup of tea at a really cute cafe, were they sold all kinds of delicious looking ice cream and cake, but it was quite cold today, so we didn't buy any of them :(
We also ate a really good sandwich. Mine had boiled egg, cabbage and some kind of dressing on it. I really loved it.

Let me show you what I bought!



I got two pairs of shoes. The ones on the left are slippers. They are really soft and I love the little ribbons on it. I also bought a pair of high heels. Usually I don't wear those, because I'm already 173cm long and I don't want to be any longer... but I couldn't resist buying these. They're so cute and pretty!


I also got new skinny jeans. Bought two different colors. I love skinny jeans and the left ones feels really comfortable while wearing it.


Pajamas! If it was possible, I would wear pajamas all day long. This one has two cute cats on it and I love the pink color. I actually wanted to buy three pairs of pajamas, but my mother said it was too much.

I also bought a necklace, a belt, earrings, black tights and new underwear.
In another little shop I found some cute ladybug-like chocholate, so I also bought that.


I also bought a new toy for my dogs. You should have seen them when I gave it to them. They were so happy! Unfortunately, one of them gets really protective over the stuff we give to her, so I couldn't grab the toy away from her anymore.

I had lots of fun today! Can't wait to go again, but now, I'm going to sleep. Have a good night!

- Miyako

2 opmerkingen:

  1. THE SHOES OMG THE SHOEEES. Yeah I could have fallen for those as well. I WANT TO GO TO THE PRIMARK TOO I NEED CHEAP JEANS AND STUFF.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the shoes so much! They hurt though ;w; *not used to wearing high heels*

    Most of the clothing they sell is ugly though >.> xDD
    They only have nice jeans, pajamas and bags/earrings/belts/necklaces.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen