maandag 10 december 2012

A week full of partying~ ♫

Hello!

Sorry for the late post. I had some things to do this weekend :)

Last week, we celebrated 'Sinterklaas' in the Netherlands. Sinterklaas is Saint with a long white beard that brings present to the good children. If the children were naughty, his helper Zwarte Piet will come and take them with him in a bag back to Spain. I don't really know how to explain Sinterklaas, but let's just say that it's quite similair to Christmas and Santa Claus.

Me and my siblings are already too old to believe in Sinterklaas, but we still celebrated it. My parents even gave us presents. Most of it was candy though, but I really liked it!



I got the final Harry Potter movie on DVD. Now I finally completed the whole serie. You should know that Harry Potter is very important to me, as I grew up with it. Haha, on the first picture you can see that my dad got some kind of coffee.

----

Saturday I went to a concert with my mum, dad and little sister. We went to a concert from Nick & Simon, they are a Dutch singing duo. Even though I really don't like Dutch music, I really like them. Their songs are catchy and personally, I think the two of them are funny.
I had the time of my life, singing along with (almost) all of their songs. Next year, I want to go again for sure!


They sing really good live! I must admit Nick (right) sounded a little bit forced and his voice was a little higher in pitch than usual, but they still sounded super good! My favorite is Simon, the one on the left.

For privacy reasons, I turned us into a Torchic
My mum and I took a picture together :D

----

This week, I also won two pictures (one of them is even signed!) from Kikkawa You. She's a Japanese idol and she's really cute. I'm so happy! I'll post pictures as soon as I've received them.

----

Chibi Sachiko-chan's lesson will be up tomorrow. 
To make up for the lateness, here is a cute picture from one of my dogs:


She is so silly, playing with the curtains.

- Miyako


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten